Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK as I write this I do want people to bear in mind we do have a few good people on here who work at Audi and do make an effort to learn the cars they work with (and also interact with us customers)......then we have another group who show no interest whats so ever - it makes me wonder why they work there...I'm sure there's loads of people who'd queue for that job...

But today I got majorly angry with the service guy on the phone...."whats MMI?", "what's a bolster?"

After spending 10mins explaining the problems with my car thats in for repair - It gets abbreviated to "leaking jet" and "faulty seat" - how is that suppose to help the technican diagnose the fault??!

Rage over :-(

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thing is - how did audi manage to recruit should clueless people?!?!

"hi there' i've come for an interview with those cars that have four rings - forgot the name"

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Xaser04 said:
The service manager even went through in detail what exactly was wrong and how they would fix it, you can't really ask for more than that!
Way it should be!

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well guys I'm still without my A1! Been told friday now! :-(

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
RobbieA said:
On Tuesday I rang the supplying dealer for my A1 to book a seevice. I was advised that they were busy but someone would call me back. I am still waiting, well no I'm not as I rang Audi Taunton who were very helpful and I am taking the car in next week.
I've yet to meet a dealer who does called back. And not just Audi....

I swear if I applied this to my job with customers I'd be out within a week...And I'm not even in a customer facing role

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I just found the service person in question on facebook - seen her pics on nights out....

I fear that "they" are managing the repair of my car *shudder*

1 - 6 of 6 Posts