Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided I will be going to the Audi garage in precisely 71 minutes 53 seconds.

I've now thrown caution to the wind and decided black is no longer an option.

My decision now rests on white... Amalfi or Glacier. I've browsed the forums... browsed... browsed and cannot decide!

I'm going for a daytona grey contrast line on whatever white I choose..

Question is, which white looks better with the contrast line?! I'll check the showroom for a contrast before I decide but decisions, decisions..

Oh and would the black exterior pack be worth while? I've got this on as well as an option at the moment.

What happened to the old days were you could have any colour car as long as it was black :lol:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Glacier looks good, but if you spend money on colour you should actually choose a colour like spheren, scuba, daytona, black pearleffect.

The black style package looks great and you should get it with Sline exterior package.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Grongo, again things are different in UK (assuming entiendo is in UK) - S-Line is a 'model' in its own right - we don't have separate interior and exterior S-Line packages.

Entiendo, again, assuming you're in UK, white is the most popular colour for the A1 so that relatively speaking there are a lot of them about. Personally I don't like the black pack, to me the chrome grille surround sets the car off.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So much for going for white....

I ended up going for Daytona grey!

Delivery by Mid Oct!

·
Registered
354 Posts
entiendo said:
So much for going for white....

I ended up going for Daytona grey!

Delivery by Mid Oct!
:lol:

·
Registered
921 Posts
Best choice - but I am biased

·
Registered
113 Posts
I like the Daytona grey. It's one of the best metallic colours i've seen on ANY car. Great shine and excellent flake pop. It's got little flakes of silver and red in it.
Great choice, especially with the 18s and no contrast roof...very classy.

P.S. Keep it clean, it would be a shame not to! :p

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ive got an Amalfi White A1 all one colour including contrast line,seen a couple at Audi with grey and silver lines but mine seemed better just one colour,and ive got the grey/black interior,have a look at my gallery

·
Registered
113 Posts
lloydy said:
Ive got an Amalfi White A1 all one colour including contrast line,seen a couple at Audi with grey and silver lines but mine seemed better just one colour,and ive got the grey/black interior,have a look at my gallery
Are they the leather seats!?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Fezz said:
Are they the leather seats!?
No they aren't leather they are cloth, you can choose them instead of the standard Black and grey normal sport interior

·
Registered
113 Posts
Ahhhh, I think you get a similar colour combo in leather.

Need to stop being so blind :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts