Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, Im seriously considering this as an option!

My saving isn't really going according to plan and well basically I dont think I can afford a BRAND NEW A1 :(

So I was just asking; when would it be likely to see some A1's for sale with a couple of thousand miles?

I currently own a corsa and before I was aware of the A1 (pre-launch) the latest models were on sale a few months later with around 2k on the clock and were almost 50% cheaper than a brand new corsa! (From NetworkQ)

I know there are 13 on autotrader but there actually brand new dealer stock!

Thansk Guys & Girls!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Couple on eBay if I remember right....

·
Registered
9 Posts
My A1 tdi sport will be for sale around the end of march as due to a mis-order I am awaiting a new one.
Its brilliant black, media style pack & comfort pack with titanium grey seats & contast panels. It will probably have around 5k miles on it by then. I will be interested to see what they price it at. Cracking car

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hi

Mine will be back at Bristol Audi for re-sale soon. It has 613 miles on it - and will probably still be under 1000 miles when I hand it back.

I will be interested to know what price it has on it. Most of the ones I can see around the country are demonstrators with very high spec kit and a high price to go with it.

·
Registered
219 Posts
My A1 will be available in London in March or April. It's a Daytona grey S-line with some bits and bobs.

·
Registered
142 Posts
AONE said:
My A1 will be available in London in March or April. It's a Daytona grey S-line with some bits and bobs.
Is it personal reasons your getting rid of your a1 ...or is it that you dont like the car ?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can you let us know what price your cars are going at and also state what optional extras are on the car?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hello Yorky. The car is great but the dealer (actually it was Audi UK or the factory as I asked to see the final factory order when I collected the car and that was fine) fouled up on the spec so I am having another vehicle built. I hope it's not a Friday afternoon job as this current car has been fine!

·
Registered
219 Posts
In order not to start yet another thread, thought I'd say here that whilst the Audi UK used car network page has been refreshed recently, it now includes the ability to search for A1s. Not many have pics yet, but have a look:

www.usedcars.audi.co.uk is the quickest way of getting there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts