Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I ordered my A1 on the 8th July 2011 and have been told the order has been processed however I have no build date.

I've decided after seeing several that I'd like to swap Misano red paint for Daytona grey.

I've also seen pics of the super sport seats and decided I'd like them as well. I've also decided to add the BOSE sound system as it looks like its going to cost a couple of grand to put the system in I want which could go towards other bits!!

I've just e-mailed the salesman to see if I can amend the order. :?

What do you think my chances are?? :?:

Mark

Just doubled checked and gonna knock the sports seats on the head didn't realise you had to select the silk nappa leather as well adding £1700 to the total including £600 for the seats. Bit too much for some slightly nicer seats!! :cry:

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
You maybe lucky... I couldnt adjust my order, but i was close to build date back then.

You can always re order which will put you back two weeks

·
Registered
207 Posts
Give them a ring tomorrow or pop in. I had the same sort of request after initially choosing a stock car then later changing my mind a week later.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys will give them a ring when it opens! My delivery date is estimated to be 18/10/2011 so a while off yet.

Gutted about the sports seats. I've seen a set in real life and they look stunning from the front and back but for £1700 on top of the already nice S Line seats is a little too much for me! :cry:

·
Registered
15 Posts
That's stupid! The seats come standard with Sprint cloth and leather on the sides. Go smack them on the heat with they're stupid seats cuz they have no right to force you to buy Seidenappa leather. That's optional.

If you want Daytona grey be sure to put Sline sport package with it because the price drops from 1200 euros to 460.

I don't think you should spend that much money on Bose unless you have the MMI with hard drive. Audi sound system it's more than enough for the car.

·
Registered
811 Posts
gongo said:
If you want Daytona grey be sure to put Sline sport package with it because the price drops from 1200 euros to 460.
Different in the UK market. Daytona is only on an S-line which is a variant (SE, Sport, S-line) not a package like other countries

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.