Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

For those of us lucky enough to receive our A1's, what is your favourite thing/feature about your A1?

For me, an odd one! Seeing the wave of LEDs of the headlights reflected on the back of the car in front of me. Very evil looking! :)

What about the rest of you?

·
Registered
107 Posts
I think perhaps the SD card hi-fi, especially as it is a standard feature, is one of the highlights of the car.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Picked up my S Line Yesterday.
Loving the LED Daytime Running Lights, they are so bright, really makes the car stand out, well worth the £750.
Also Like the LED Interior lighing that lights the car up inside at night. They have placed LED lights to the bottom of the door aswell so when you open up the door they light the ground as you get out. Wish they would have put some in the bottom of the door handles outside to light up the ground like BMW do.

·
Registered
220 Posts
The worst thing about the A1 is waiting for it :)

·
Registered
179 Posts
For me has got to be;

1. Stereo with BOSE
2. Xenon's with LED DRL's
3. Navigation System
4. How it drives
5. DIS

·
Registered
151 Posts
.....the fact that it is 'rare' - at least for now!

I think there were due to be 2,000 of them in the UK between launch and the end of the year, which means that they are few and far between, away from the dealerships.

I drove up and down the M4 today and saw dozens of Minis, but didn't see another A1. Cool!

I'm not convinced that its a 'head turner' though. I was scanning the faces of other drivers on the motorway and I didn't get any impression that they even noticed my car. Same thing locally - one or two glances perhaps but no obvious reaction to speak of. Perhaps those of you who have the Xenons are the only ones making an impression!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
It's either the BOSE stereo upgrade, or the general build quality especially the interior.

Got mine on Launch Day and still makes me smile everytime I sit in it. Different class for this category of car!

:cool:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Solidity and that it feels like a much bigger car, oh, stop start too!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Well, I love everything but my favourite at the moment is the DAB Radio. Reception and sound are superb - worth every penny.

·
Registered
74 Posts
After collecting on tuesday I am loving the car, everyone I have shown it to is really impressed, I have got the S Line TDI and was a little concerned about the comments about the ride, but I am really happy with it and haven't found.the ride a problem, feels really smooth and quiet, feels solid - would say much better than my old mk5 golf TDI sport.
Only down side is that I am paranoid about leaving it any where in case it gets dinged dented or scratched.

·
Registered
151 Posts
lee3482 said:
After collecting on tuesday I am loving the car, everyone I have shown it to is really impressed, I have got the S Line TDI and was a little concerned about the comments about the ride, but I am really happy with it and haven't found.the ride a problem, feels really smooth and quiet, feels solid - would say much better than my old mk5 golf TDI sport.
Only down side is that I am paranoid about leaving it any where in case it gets dinged dented or scratched.
Lee, your car looks fab in the pictures and I am envious of the lights (which mine doesn't have). Did Bristol Audi give you any freebies with yours?

Might see you around!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Lady_SadlyBroke said:
Lee, your car looks fab in the pictures and I am envious of the lights (which mine doesn't have). Did Bristol Audi give you any freebies with yours?

Might see you around!
I had the Autoglym Lifeshine applied to the car which comes with the Autoglym care kit included which they was supposedly £400 so wasn't expecting much else to be included, but they also put 3/4 Tank of Diesel in and a bunch of Flowers on the passenger seat, plus a couple of Bristol Audi Keyrings.

Yeah might see you around, only seen one other A1 once driving around Bristol so far.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I had free iPod and USB cables, Front rubber mats, rear carpets, top up oil kit and full tank of petrol so was very happy. Well done Epsom Audi.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
The best thing about my A1 is that I paid for it in cash and do not have a monthly payment.....and that I don't really care what other non-audi drivers think about my A1. I just love Audi's in general. This is why I had the model and engine designation removed, dealer tax disc holder and dealer rear window sticker removed too. :roll:

·
Registered
47 Posts
I collected mine on monday, best thing is probably the fuel consumption, i downsized from an A3 2.0ltfsi so have seen a huge difference right away, also the fact that i've not seen another A1 anywhere around & mine is the 1st competition line exterior my dealer's had so not likely to see 1 the same for a while yet.

·
Registered
811 Posts
m4avy said:
I collected mine on monday, best thing is probably the fuel consumption, i downsized from an A3 2.0ltfsi so have seen a huge difference right away, also the fact that i've not seen another A1 anywhere around & mine is the 1st competition line exterior my dealer's had so not likely to see 1 the same for a while yet.
This post is worthless without pics!!! :D
C'mon let's see this bad boy!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Sorry, my camera's at my sister's & the one on my phone is't great, will get on to it asap.lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.