Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 1.4tfsi 122bhp sline with a cobra non res exhaust. Basically I want to keep my cobra exhaust as I really like the tone. I just want a bypass system so I can have it much louder like straight pipe when I please. The problem is that i havent got a piece of pipe straight enough on the system to install one. Apart from where the res was. I'm not sure having an exhaust exit under the car is wise to say the least. I'm wondering if anyone can advise how to go about this with small valve system where I get to keep my cobra system. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
2014 A1 Sportback 1.4 TFSI Contrast Line +
83 Posts
Whatever mods you carry out, the car will still need to comply with legislation, such as the Construction and Use lregulations. Bypassing a silencer to exceed the legal noise limits is not a good idea and will leave you liable to prosecution if caught

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whatever mods you carry out, the car will still need to comply with legislation, such as the Construction and Use lregulations. Bypassing a silencer to exceed the legal noise limits is not a good idea and will leave you liable to prosecution if caught
Hi the bypass is for track use.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts