Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Travelling down to Cornwall for Easter, on 20th April I saw 2 A1's on the A30

The first was (I think) a Competition Line - it seemed to have black and orangey-red decals on it, although I couldn't see it well because of the crash barrier in between the carriageways (it was travelling in the opposite direction to us).

The second was a Cumulus blue which overtook us. It's the first time I've seen one of those on the road and I'm afraid I don't care for that colour. Its neither blue nor white, but something inbetween.

- There was no point in giving friendly waves/flashing of lights as were were in a people carrier towing a caravan, not my A1 (Deeply uncool, I know). :lol:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Lady_SadlyBroke said:
The second was a Cumulus blue which overtook us. It's the first time I've seen one of those on the road and I'm afraid I don't care for that colour. Its neither blue nor white, but something inbetween.
Very glad to hear this as it did take me a while to decide between the cumulus and sphere blues in the brochure. Went for sphere in the end, on the basis of someone's profile pics here. By the sounds of it, I would've been disappointed by the washed-out look of the cumulus.

PF. xx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts