Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have swapped my A3 Cabriolet S-Line 2.0tdi in Tungsten Grey for an A1 S-Line 1.4tfsi in Ice silver. Very much on impulse, but I have fallen hard for the little A1.

I have long wanted a lux little car and even bought a Fiat 500 (big, big mistake - sold it after 6 weeks!).

Patience, alas, will now be a virtue as I have a long old wait (end of September). Luckily I didn't want Daytona - would apparently be waiting until the end of time for that little baby!

My spec list is a wee bit greedy, but this is a car for keeps.

Xenon headlights.
Technology package.
Nappa leather with sports seats.
Electronic climate control.
DAB
Folding door mirrors.
Parking system front and rear.
Audi sound system
Last but not least, Aluminum gear knob!

Such a great forum. Roll on end of September!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Wow, really going to town on the options, it'll be a cracker.

You might be the first one on here with the aluminium gear knob, be sure to post pictures of this rare item :D

·
Registered
619 Posts
Sounds like a good purchase! As triplefan said make sure you show us some pictures ;)

G

·
Wow indeed!

Nappa leather seats would have been my next option but the budget wouldn't stretch that far! Looking forward to seeing some pictures when it arrives.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I was going to add the aluminium gear knob, but seeing as I've not seen pictures I opted out like a loser haha.

Look forward too seeing pictures!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will definitely post pictures of the lesser spotted Aluminium Gear Knob. A rare item indeed!

I added the sunroof, kind of figured to go from a cabriolet to no sky at all was a bit drastic.

I am so excited about this car!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Only 3 weeks till we get to see your alu knob :D

Must be dragging by

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
triplefan said:
Only 3 weeks till we get to see your alu knob :D

Must be dragging by
I had to read that twice Triple :lol:

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
that's the family family version, originally it was without alu, but I couldn't bring myself to hit "Submit" :oops: :lol:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Time is dragging, but nevertheless my little bambino draws ever closer! I will post piccies of my shiny knob as soon as it's in my grasp! :D

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Clementine said:
Time is dragging, but nevertheless my little bambino draws ever closer! I will post piccies of my shiny knob as soon as it's in my grasp! :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts