Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I have been seeing on the forum that people have been putting the TMC engine managment upgrade on their A1's, now it looks good but does it actually work?

Also does this affect your manufactuers warranty? For example if you fitted it to your A,1 took it to Audi dealer (for a service or a repair) would this void the warranty. I dont know if Audi have any tuning companies that they allow to tune their cars or if Audi even do it themselves?

Any Thoughts?

Doveeey

·
Registered
220 Posts
Sorry to put a downer on the topic but there is a topic all about TMC already with nearly 100 comments. Also I have heard nothing but good reviews!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Surely they must realise there is an existing thread on the subject because of the initial comment in their first paragraph ??????? :?

·
Registered
512 Posts
Of course it works, what would make you think otherwise???

·
Registered
84 Posts
Now now children :D

That's no way to treat a new guy.

He will soon get used to the forum.

Be patient :D

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Simply put, if you take out the box when you take it to the dealer, they will never know and it will not affect your warranty as it does not change anything on the car, physically.

The box is manufactured to work WITHIN the manufacturers tollerances and also is TuV approved (the German equivalent to MOT, just wayyyy more strict).

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

Cheers

Jae

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys, ok so I have played the new boy card, I have not got past page 2 yet... Still a very enjoyable forum with interesting topics. Can't wait to get my A1 :D

Cheers.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Jae - if you leave the leads though (which I would have to do because I'm not good with cars) might that cause a problem at service?

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
They are that easy to remove, you would not have to worry!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts