Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there fitted one yet, there are lots of us here waiting to hear your views :D

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
+1

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, hard to believe no one has fitted one yet

There was an early member who fitted a different brand.....

Here it is, Chip Express

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=351

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
triplefan said:
Yeah, hard to believe no one has fitted one yet

There was an early member who fitted a different brand.....

Here it is, Chip Express

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=351
Thanks Andy... You are tempting me to spend more cash i don't have! Haha.

·
Registered
145 Posts
There are forum members with them on 1.6 TDi, maybe they want to remain anonomous for warranty concerns, its quite common for people not to want to post up details of mods to their car on a public forum.

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Anon members... PM us guys with your thoughts on the TMC box :)

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mojito said:
Anon members... PM us guys with your thoughts on the TMC box :)
Damn, why didn't I think of that :oops: Just think of it as a doctor/patient relationship ;)

·
Registered
145 Posts
We have had some comments that the multi connection unit is slightly difficult to install on the 1.6 as the turbo boost sensor is just underneath the engine at the front on the air intake pipe, our trade customers don't mind this as they have ramps etc but for customers trying to fit at home this could be difficult. We have therefore got a new system which connects directly to the piezo high voltage injectors, this unit controls the injector opening times, BHP is the same as the multi channel kit but torque is almost doubled from +38nm on multi channel to +60nm on injector.

The production cost for any piezo injector tuning kit is considerably higher due to the high voltage components required, the price for this unit would be £399 delivered. As with all our systems you get a 30 day money back guarantee and 3 years warranty on the product. This unit is very simple to install as the injectors are easily accessed.

If anyone would like to test one for the forum and write a review I will offer a one off £50 discount on the cost to £349 and as above if not 100% satisfied with the results a full refund will be given upon return of the unit.

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Sounds interesting TMC, i may take you up on that offer, if still available.

·
Registered
145 Posts
kuro said:
Just out of interest...

What does the BHP & Torque roughly increase to?

Thanks
105bhp to 130bhp and 250nm to 310nm.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Mojito said:
Sounds interesting TMC, i may take you up on that offer, if still available.
No problem. As I said no risk involved, if you don't feel its worth the money I will refund you in full.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Go on mojito i trust your judgement!!!

·
Registered
208 Posts
I'm interested. Could anyone with half a brain fit it themselves. I'm a chartered accountant and not mechanically minded. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
PM sent :D

·
Registered
145 Posts
3noisynippersandacat said:
I'm interested. Could anyone with half a brain fit it themselves. I'm a chartered accountant and not mechanically minded. Thanks.
Anyone could fit this, its 4 sets of male and female plugs to the injectors and power which although the battery is in the boot there are power connection points under the bonnet.

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts