Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a TMC box up for grabs due to sale of my A1. This has only been used since March and is complete with original fitting instructions. I will also include a pair of LED DRL's which work with out any fault indication.

PM me if interested.

Robbie A
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,965 Posts
You sold the A1 already Robbie? What did you replace it with?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mojito said:
You sold the A1 already Robbie? What did you replace it with?
Sadly I have had to as I am retired and my wife is retiring in September so we need to go to one car. At present we have the A1 and a Nissan Xtrail. One is to large and thirsty and the other too small so I have ordered a Mini Countryman Cooper S diesel All4.

I will miss the A1 but having said that the Countryman has 143 bhp and 302 newtons of torque so it will be a reasonable performer and 58 mpg.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,965 Posts
Ahhh yes i rember now! Good luck with the Cooper D, sounds like a cracking little engine! What size is it? 2.0?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
Does the TMC box make much of a difference
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mojito said:
Ahhh yes i rember now! Good luck with the Cooper D, sounds like a cracking little engine! What size is it? 2.0?
Yes 2.0 straight out of the BMW 118d and 318d so it is a good engine.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Todge said:
Does the TMC box make much of a difference
Yes it makes a big difference when run on setting 6 or 7 but even down at 4 where I run it most of the time there is a noticeable increase in torque and it has not had an adverse effect on mpg either.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
RobbieA said:
Mojito said:
Ahhh yes i rember now! Good luck with the Cooper D, sounds like a cracking little engine! What size is it? 2.0?
Yes 2.0 straight out of the BMW 118d and 318d so it is a good engine.
My wife has a bmw118d great engine

Where abouts do you live in Devon, I'm from Taunton and cover Devon and Cornwall area for work. I'm in Ireland at the moment currently visiting family would really like the tmc box and need to check finances, will send you a pm
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Todge said:
RobbieA said:
Mojito said:
Ahhh yes i rember now! Good luck with the Cooper D, sounds like a cracking little engine! What size is it? 2.0?
Yes 2.0 straight out of the BMW 118d and 318d so it is a good engine.
My wife has a bmw118d great engine

Where abouts do you live in Devon, I'm from Taunton and cover Devon and Cornwall area for work. I'm in Ireland at the moment currently visiting family would really like the tmc box and need to check finances, will send you a pm
I will PM you with some info and details.

Robbie A
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
RobbieA said:
I have a TMC box up for grabs due to sale of my A1. This has only been used since March and is complete with original fitting instructions. I will also include a pair of LED DRL's which work with out any fault indication.

PM me if interested.

Robbie A
RobbieA

Could you PM me your contact details as I'm unable to PM you.

Thanks.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top