Audi A1 Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
TMC said:
shakeystevo said:
TMC said:
Seems to be alot of folk waiting on the cars arriving...
Yeah, apparently mine is in uk but stuck at the port as they haven't released it to the pdi centre yet :(

I just keep getting told different dates....
They say patience is a virtue, sadly its one I lack :?
Hahah I am the same! Cant stand waiting, especially when I know the car is 10 miles away sat doing nothing lol

·
Registered
77 Posts
TMC,
If the warranty is OK with Audi how about the insurance. I always thought any adaption to the car that you did not tell the insurance company about would invalidate the insurance. Presumably the young(er) people are paying fortunes in insurance already, how many will tell insurance companies about this adaption until they have a shunt and it is to late?
Sorry to seem a kill joy :geek:

·
Registered
145 Posts
E172Essex said:
TMC,
If the warranty is OK with Audi how about the insurance. I always thought any adaption to the car that you did not tell the insurance company about would invalidate the insurance. Presumably the young(er) people are paying fortunes in insurance already, how many will tell insurance companies about this adaption until they have a shunt and it is to late?
Sorry to seem a kill joy :geek:
I didn't say warranty was ok, what I said was if your upgrade is proven beyond boubt to have damaged your vehicle then you would be responsible to pay for the repairs, at the same time Audi could not refuse to fix a leaking window or broken wiper arm which is in no way related. Insurance is not our responsibility it is the vehicle owners and you are required to declare any mods to your car. We can only recommend that people do so we can't make them do it.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts