Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I am going to have a bit of a rant here on the subject of the "Royal Wedding"....

Does anyone else think people are going OTT on this whole thing? Don't get me wrong, I am happy for the extra paid Bank Holiday but do think that the council decorating our local city centre with banners and Union Jack flags is a bit much! I don't really care about the whole thing as I have better things to worry about, I also think its because the generation I am from and this sort of thing doesn't interest me.

Also, one of the papers last week had front page news on what hotel Kate's family where staying before and after the wedding! I guess issues in Japan and Libya aren't exciting enough anymore!

Finally, be honest, has anyone bought any wedding memorabilia?? :lol:

and WHY WHY WHY spoil a M3 with this....

http://theblogofcars.com/2011/04/celebrate-prince-williams-marriage-with-the-bmw-m3-royal-edition/

Rant over......

"God Save the Queen"

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Just a point on the link - it's an April fool ;)

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jae said:
Just a point on the link - it's an April fool ;)
Is it? Hahaha never noticed, a colleague pointed it out the other day lol

·
Registered
179 Posts
[email protected] Did you really think someone would be called Paul-line-your-legg haha :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.