Audi A1 Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
98 Posts
More pictures! :D

[album]906[/album]

[album]907[/album]

Got the brake calipers painted black so I don't have to bother myself with brushing them when they get dirty with brake dust! :D

[album]908[/album]

[album]909[/album]

His strobes and ambient lights.

[album]910[/album]

His sexy butt. :p

Youtube video of the strobes in action:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
450 Posts
kennyshane84 said:
rghealth said:
kennyshane84 said:
Mojito said:
Cool A1 Kenny... You have full red leather too? :eek:

Why is the front bumper off the car?
It's a red and black milano leather combination. :)

Got the front bumper off cos they were drilling holes at the lower part of the bumper to fit the Hella LEDayflex DRLs (these were originally meant for my VW Polo but didn't manage to fix them up). Will probably put up a picture of them when they are on at night. They are positioned to shine downwards so it seems like I've got ambient lighting from the bumpers. :)

Also fixed a red strobe light kit behind the front grille (much like the effect you see in KITT from knight rider).
Cool. Can't wait for pictures....:)
Need to find a nice dark place to take photos of the lights. Singapore's too brightly lit! :p
Looks identical to mine. Except mine has the seven spoke 18s on it. Do you have the black styling pack too??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
450 Posts
rghealth said:
kennyshane84 said:
rghealth said:
kennyshane84 said:
Mojito said:
Cool A1 Kenny... You have full red leather too? :eek:

Why is the front bumper off the car?
It's a red and black milano leather combination. :)

Got the front bumper off cos they were drilling holes at the lower part of the bumper to fit the Hella LEDayflex DRLs (these were originally meant for my VW Polo but didn't manage to fix them up). Will probably put up a picture of them when they are on at night. They are positioned to shine downwards so it seems like I've got ambient lighting from the bumpers. :)

Also fixed a red strobe light kit behind the front grille (much like the effect you see in KITT from knight rider).
Cool. Can't wait for pictures....:)
Need to find a nice dark place to take photos of the lights. Singapore's too brightly lit! :p
Looks identical to mine. Except mine has the seven spoke 18s on it. Do you have the black styling pack too??
Sorry. Just looked at the pics more closely. Realised you don't have black styling pack. I will try and put pics on of mine later.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
450 Posts
kennyshane84 said:
rghealth: please do! :D
This is the only one I have at the mo and it is lashing down here in northern Ireland. I will get more on as soon as I can.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
450 Posts
kennyshane84 said:
rghealth: please do! :D
Also here is a pic of my a1s father. My previous a4...... See the resemblance. Lol.
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,965 Posts
It doesnt have the black styling pack... DNA test, i dont think they look alike imo. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
450 Posts
Mojito said:
It doesnt have the black styling pack... DNA test, i dont think they look alike imo. ;)
Ha ha ha ha ha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
98 Posts

Finally got the needle sweep thing done!

You definitely know this is taken in Singapore when you look at the ambient temperature reading. 33.5 degrees!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know how to access the secret MMI menu in our A1? I've got it activated but just can't seem to get in... :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
kennyshane84 said:
Finally got the needle sweep thing done!
Is there a simple way to do it or do you need all the kit VCDS stuff?

Thanks.

G
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
98 Posts
geoxis said:
kennyshane84 said:
Finally got the needle sweep thing done!
Is there a simple way to do it or do you need all the kit VCDS stuff?

Thanks.

G
Morells said:
Hi how did you get your a1 to do the needle sweep iv got a a1 185 to and would like that on mine :)
You need to get someone with the VCDS software and Ross-Tech cable to do it for you. Search for the thread "VCDS" on the forum for the specific instructions on how to go about activating this function. :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,965 Posts
Or buy me beer and i will activate it for you! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
Mojito said:
Or buy me beer and i will activate it for you! :)
i would pay you to do it for me but theres a little problem i live in hereford which is miles away :( rang the dealer and they said they wern't allowed to activate it and also cant get the rotoar wheels in :(
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,965 Posts
Keep an eye on ebay.de for the wheels... They seem to come up once a week.

I am sure you will find a VCDS guy nearer to you on here! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
Mojito said:
Keep an eye on ebay.de for the wheels... They seem to come up once a week.

I am sure you will find a VCDS guy nearer to you on here! :)
hi m8 my old work m8s at the garage have the vcds and just need to know what the codes are could you give me the codes or know how so that they can do certain things to my a1 ie needle swoosh etc

big help thanks
 
21 - 37 of 37 Posts
Top