Votes: 31 8.6%
  • Audi Individual

Votes: 8 2.2%
1 - 20 of 276 Posts

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We would like to know what colour you have ordered, Im thinking that White is going to be in the lead...

·
Registered
57 Posts
I think you will be right Jae especially the S Line with the bigger alloys and skirts white really does look the Dogs

·
Registered
159 Posts
Interested to know why so many people have chosen White, is it partly the saving or a consideration for future resale or just your favourite? It seems to be a very fashionable colour at the moment. I notice a lot of A3s on the road are grey or black and it worried me chosing the Red, although it reminds me of the pre '98 A4 Avant that I used to admire.

·
Registered
921 Posts
I've gone for Daytona Grey. The white looks good in the flesh and I also like Scuba Blue. I though about white but decided against it on 2 grounds. Firstly its not Ibis White, which is the very bright white colour used on the TT and other 'big' Audis, its a rather soft white, and secondly I felt that the fashion for white has peaked after its resurgence over the past couple or 3 years. I wanted to stay with a 'classic' colour, with an eye to future resale value.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I've gone for the phantom black in the S-line,can't get away from a black car think it looks really cooool.

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Any contrast ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
70 Posts
I've not picked the contrast wasnt to keen on it.

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is what I saw at the A1 party :)

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Jae said:
This is what I saw at the A1 party :)

is that in black?

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yup, with silver contrast. The lighting was predominantly red, so affected the camera.

·
Registered
921 Posts
This is the white with grey contrast and v-spoke wheels that was at Goodwood. It also had the panoramic sunroof.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Did you get any pics inside? We've never seen the Panoramic inside!

·
Registered
921 Posts
Sorry, didn't get any inside pics. The opening though is quite small - in fact I'd say smaller than a 'normal' sunroof. Pooleaudi might have some interior pics - think he had this car in his showroom just after Goodwood
This car also had the Wasabi Green upholstery which is a lot better than I imagined.

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ive seen the Wasabi, not to my taste!

Hmmm, panormic maybe not. I have the Panoramic roof in the my Q5, didnt expect the same level of opening, but at least a fair bit more that a normal sunroof.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Here's a better pic of the black with silver contrast. I like it with the silver but wasnt sure what it would look like before ordering and so have just gone with black. The wheels are the Sport 10 spoke ones, so you can see how they look if you've ordered them! I can't wait till November!!! :D

Black A1 Sport.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
WOW thanks for posting tht pic,ave ordered the black S-line and i wasnt sure of the contrast aswell so ave gone for all black now am really glad what ave ordered :)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Chelmersteve said:
This is the white with grey contrast and v-spoke wheels that was at Goodwood. It also had the panoramic sunroof.
Grrrrr! It also appears to have the Xenon headlights, which according to my brochure aren't available on the Sport.
Or perhaps it's an S line, but then according to my brochure you can't have the v-spoke alloys then.

( Have I posted my frustration about this on enough threads yet? ;) )

Was it a 1.2 or 1.6? According to the manual you can't have the sunroof on the 1.4 :lol:

·
Registered
921 Posts
The Goodwood car was a 1.6 diesel.
You can now have the sunroof on the 1.4 (S-Line), along with Bose and 18 in wheels if you want - they've moved the emissions up to 122 gms from 119gms because of the extra weight. The original retrictions on options were there to keep the emissions figure down. The Sport, I believe, is still 119 gm but the 'heavy' options aren't allowed.

·
Registered
70 Posts
well seen the A1 for the first time tonight and didnt wont to leave it lol,
what a cracking wee car am soooo excited and canni wait till i get it but that wont be till december now :-(

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've ordered daytona grey, had a hard time choosing between that or amalfi white, which looks to be quite a popular choice!

1 - 20 of 276 Posts