Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
I like it... Saw one in the showroom, a really nice colour but not very popular so resale value may be less than a popular colour.

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
easy way to teak brown....get an white a1 and cover it in Chocolate hahahahaha

·
Registered
76 Posts
Like Mojito said, nice colour but will certainly effect the re-sale value :(

·
Registered
49 Posts
I hate it on the A1 but think it looks pretty good on a TT. I also saw an R8 in Teak Brown, it was hideous!

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Guys it's brown!!!! BROWN! :-S

·
Registered
811 Posts
hydeyho said:
I hate it on the A1 but think it looks pretty good on a TT. I also saw an R8 in Teak Brown, it was hideous!
My dealer said the S5 Convertible in this colour sold like hotcakes - go figure.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I like that colour, but its very personal so would affect the resale I imagine.

Once I owned a limited edition Lotus Elise 160 Sport, 25 made in scandal green (imagine glow in the dark green!)
I loved it, but at resale it was hard hard work and cost me a lot of money

·
Registered
445 Posts
Seen one in the dealer reminds me of a 70s Ford.One of my workmates had a Capri Ghia in similar colour.Ok if you like retro.

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Austin Allegro brown is the new Glacier White!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I can see why you are considering it, I kind of like it but I think it will really date. My friend bought a Mercedes CLK in blue quartz (remember that lilac-y colour about 10 years ago?), it was lovely at the time but she took a big hit selling it. Classic colours, whilst a wee bit dull at times, stand the test of time. It kind of reminds me of the fab old Crapri too. I used to love the Capri, reminds me of carefree Friday nights watching bees-knees The Professionals. My bestest friends big sister had a 2.8 i and she was just so glam to us spotty little teens. She sold it and bought a XR2 with pepperpot wheels. So naff in retrospect but at the time too cool for school!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Well I like it and did think about getting it, but if I was paying for a colour Id rather have Shiraz (I'm being a cheapskate and getting a free one, although my fave is black anyway)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts