Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just downloaded the pro version so I can post / upload pics from the dealers, but just tried a test post and it came up with an SQL error?

Any ideas what I need to do to fix this?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yeah - it used to work but now doesn't - is quite annoying. Way to check is if anyone goes to any other forum with Tapatalk and try posting there - if it works then it's an issue with this forum I would say.

·
Registered
512 Posts
It is a nuisance, its been raised in the "site news, announcments and support" however Jae hasnt responded or fixed the error it seems....

·
Registered
127 Posts
JAE where are you you have a lot of unhappy forum members. Can you please sort out TapTalk for us. It's so much quicker to respond 

·
Registered
29 Posts
It would really help if it was sorted - I have wanted to post various other replies and haven't been able too due to only viewing on TapTalk.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
WHEN IS THIS GOING TO GET FIXED! I HATE HAVING TO USE MY LAPTOP TO POST! SO MUCH EASIER ON MY IPHONE!!!!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Recently had an update to tapatalk but still not luck on this forum. Can one of the admins please let us know what the issue is?!

·
Registered
127 Posts
I've had the latest Tap Talk update but I still can't reply to posts using it. I'm having to use the Internet via phone to reply. Admin can we have a fix please this is dragging on now and is very frustrating :( :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts