Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone got/picked this option for their car? and if so how do you find the seats over the standard s-line items?.
am i right in saying that the nappa leather is better than the standard interior materials?, for the price i sincerely hope they are good as i have not seen or even sat in the sports seats yet!.

·
Registered
30 Posts
The sline half leather seats are very good, so I imagine the the super sport seats will even better. Personally, it was one option too far for me as the cost was adding up.. If you can extend your budget, then I would get them.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
If you intend to use the rear seats at all i would advise steering clear as they restrict both access and rear leg room,
if they were available in grey we would of had them in our second order.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ask me again after 20th May, due to pick ours up then :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
I doubt they'll be as sporty as the RS5 seats, but I have Nappa leather on my A5 Sportback and it's lovely. I have standard leather on the A1 because I wanted twin-tone red/black which is (was) not available in Nappa - only by special order. I find them adequate, but nowhere near as soft.

·
Registered
28 Posts
only thing im not happy about the a1 is the seats in the s line

all leather would of been better and the options to upgrade are just to much

there puttign the same/similair seats into the new q3 to !! a 32k car !!

·
Registered
45 Posts
johny1980 said:
only thing im not happy about the a1 is the seats in the s line

all leather would of been better and the options to upgrade are just to much

there puttign the same/similair seats into the new q3 to !! a 32k car !!
I really like the S-Line seats, they look great and I found them comfortable and supportive. Even though I had full leather in my last car I've no problems going to part leather in my S-Line.

·
Registered
17 Posts
looks is 1 but comfort is an other thing. Less sweatty with partial leather.
I found the Supersportchairs not comfortable, but they look good !!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for the replies folks, well the car is ordered so i will just have to wait and see. i am led to believe they are the same seats as the s5. week 32 for me now so i have to be patient -if thats possible!.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Do these definitely reduce legroom for users in the back seats? I am interested in specifying a Sportback with these seats and a 3 seat rear bench, but I think its a bad idea if they restrict legroom.

·
Registered
53 Posts
They're great! I've got them fitted in my black edition and I'm so glad I picked an A1 with them! Had a loan car whilst mine was in for service and the regular half leather s-line seats didn't compare in my opinion. If you're intending on doing any 'spirited' driving then the side bolsters are great, they keep you from sliding around on the silky smooth leather.

I must say I didn't check the rear leg room when I had the loan car but I have had 2 fully grown adults in the back and they said it was comfortable, I think the back seats may be more of a bucket design than the normal s-line as the are quite sunken. I've popped a picture below of mine, I think the gloss black rears are the icing on the cake, they look fantastic I think.

[album]2978[/album]

[album]2986[/album]

·
Registered
55 Posts
Pretty much as Matt said above.

Just be aware they hit the roof though in certain positions when moving them forward to let people in the back, not sure if thats also the case with the normal seats though

1 - 16 of 16 Posts