Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe someone can help me out...

Digg out the order form from when you ordered your car...

Under "Dealer Fitted Accessories" does yours state "Supagard" with "0.00" in the price column?

Does this mean i gets it for freeeeee? or am i getting a little ahead of myself?

p.s im getting charged 20.83 for fuel... is that the standard 1/2 tank? (obv. ex vat)
p.p.s What's "allowance" @ £22.78?

wish my salesman wasn't on holiday :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
84 Posts
JustDorian said:
Maybe someone can help me out...

Digg out the order form from when you ordered your car...

Under "Dealer Fitted Accessories" does yours state "Supagard" with "0.00" in the price column?

Does this mean i gets it for freeeeee? or am i getting a little ahead of myself?

p.s im getting charged 20.83 for fuel... is that the standard 1/2 tank? (obv. ex vat)
p.p.s What's "allowance" @ £22.78?

wish my salesman wasn't on holiday :(
I think it just means you didn't order it myself.

With regards to your second point I believe thet half fill the tank for you so just might be a debit & credit for that. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Eddie1 said:
I think it just means you didn't order it myself.

With regards to your second point I believe thet half fill the tank for you so just might be a debit & credit for that. :D
hrrm i was thinking that... but then why not list all non chosen options? I'll have to wait for my salesman to get back so i can pester him more lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
84 Posts
JustDorian said:
Eddie1 said:
I think it just means you didn't order it myself.

With regards to your second point I believe thet half fill the tank for you so just might be a debit & credit for that. :D
hrrm i was thinking that... but then why not list all non chosen options? I'll have to wait for my salesman to get back so i can pester him more lol
Good luck

I hope you do get it free :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyone else have it on their order form?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
108 Posts
My experience is that the invoice only shows items ordered so this would indicate Supergard as FOC. You should not be paying for fuel though. The least you can expect is half a tank FOC. I was fortunate that Epsom Audi gave me a full tank of fuel FOC.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RobbieA said:
My experience is that the invoice only shows items ordered so this would indicate Supergard as FOC. You should not be paying for fuel though. The least you can expect is half a tank FOC. I was fortunate that Epsom Audi gave me a full tank of fuel FOC.
Hrmmm I thought you don't get any fuel and that's y most people try wrangle it out of the dealer? I'll have to ask!

Really hope the supagard is free would be a nice treat!

Dealer already said he'd give me an iPod cable n a keyring on the day... I'll see what else I can pry out of his hands :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
Getting free keyrings makes me laugh, ive never bought a car in the last 25yrs and not got a keyring ..
:lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
I thought that all Audis came with a half tank of fuel included in the price. Some of us were given a full tank of fuel included as part of the deal, but I would not expect it to be shown on the invoice.

Your Superguard/ Autoglym, I would have thought will be included at no cost to you if it states FOC or £0.00.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
I'm pretty sure that the fuel is included in the OTR price.
I got a full tank with mine and a iPod cable and a keyring "yay"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,346 Posts
Hi

Be nice if supagard was free. The key rings I get given end up in the "man drawer" with all the others!

:D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
574 Posts
lifeshine free ,full tank of petrol free ,gap insurance free,5 years free service, 500 quid cause i was and exsisting audi customer its all listed on my recipt
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top