Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Has anyone had a generous AUDI dealer who has thought that as this customer is one of the first to own an A1 in the UK I'll chuck in some goodies for him/her - Jacket, A1 key rings of key holder, AUDI Sport teddy,mud flaps, boot liner etc etc . I got nothing except 3/4 tank of fuel but it would have been nice to have got at least something to show their appreciation . Right or Wrong you decide

·
Registered
220 Posts
Getting a full tank and an A1 key ring and when I get the car I will push for more.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Full tank, rear matts, flowers a bottle of champagne 3 key rings 2 pens a note mad,think i done not to bad!!! :)

·
Registered
512 Posts
I am not picking mine up until end of Jan but the guy assured me I would receive "freebies" lol

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
I really want one of those teddies. Might have to push them for one instead of a bouquet of flowers when I come to order mine. Play the "I'm only buying if you throw in a teddy" card. :lol:

·
Registered
34 Posts
I got the standard 1/2 tank of fuel. :(

Plus key rings, pens, but best of all........one of the little scale models of my A1, in the right colour and with my contrast roof line! :cool:

It's funny/weird...you spend all that money on a new car, and then you get just as excited about freebies worth just a few pounds! :lol:

·
Registered
151 Posts
I wanted a teddy (goodness knows why). My dealership gave a teddy to the first of their A1 buyers, because I saw it on launch day, strapped into the passenger seat. However, I only got a bunch of lovely white flowers and 2 keyrings.

I did also get an advance promise of an invitation to the new Bristol Audi dealership launch and ,,,,, I also got the promise of another new A1 in approximately March 2011. Hopefully, this time the interior will be the colour I actually ordered.

So, I suppose I got to have my cake and eat it - an A1 now and another newer one later!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Full tank, rubber mats all round (sub front carpet), teddy and delivery charge adjusted £100 for white air vent sleeves.

·
Registered
512 Posts
neil said:
Full tank, rubber mats all round (sub front carpet), teddy and delivery charge adjusted £100 for white air vent sleeves.
I tried my dammed hardest to get the delivery charge reduced but was told flat out that it's an external company and they cannot adjust it :(

Andrew

·
Registered
9 Posts
When did you agree these freebies? At the point you ordered your cars? Or when you picked them up? Im wondering if ive missed the boat here

·
Registered
512 Posts
Ive been told i'll be issued with some freebies when I pick the car up.

No idea what tho :s

1 - 20 of 55 Posts