Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
I have a 1.6tdi Sport with sport suspension and I regret not having ordered dynamic suspension.
Im running on the 16's (215/45) and the ride is stiff like like a rock! And also, very bouncy!

·
Registered
284 Posts
MM087 said:
Hi, I have gone for the A1 1.4 TFSI Sport with the 17" Bi-Col Alloys. Would you recommend staying with the Sports Suspension or should I have the Dealer change it to the Dynamic Suspension.

Currently have a VW Polo TSI SEL On 17" ... Any Idea of how it will Compare Ride wise ?
Simples, Polo's usually have dynamic. If you like the softness of the Polo then get dynamic on the A1.
Cool thing I noticed with a friend who owns an A1 with 17' and dynamic suspension is that his ride is softer than mine despite the fact that im running with 16'. So I guess that the suspension really makes the difference and not so much the tyre size as I previously thought. :(

·
Registered
284 Posts
I'm gonna study what's the difference between them both and see if it is possible to retrofit the dynamic suspension!
I was told that the only difference between them is the height so maybe swaping some of the components is an easy fix?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts