Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While waiting on the phone to book my car in ( radio fault ) I wasnt really taking much notice of what was being said while i was on hold , but im sure i heard the message say about a special edition ( to sline spec and more )red/black leather , heated front seats . Before could hear any more the lady came back on the phone.

Anyone heard anything?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Audi released a special edition in The Netherlands. It is the S-Edition and has the following specs:
- Automatic air conditioning
- Armrest
- Heated mirrors
- Metallic paint
- Concert radio
- Navigation package (includiing Connectivity package)
- Audi sound system
- Multifunction sports steering wheel
- Xenon plus
- S-line Exterior
- S-line
- LED light package
- Storage package

·
Registered
18 Posts
K3N8 said:
Audi released a special edition in The Netherlands. It is the S-Edition and has the following specs:
- Automatic air conditioning
- Armrest
- Heated mirrors
- Metallic paint
- Concert radio
- Navigation package (includiing Connectivity package)
- Audi sound system
- Multifunction sports steering wheel
- Xenon plus
- S-line Exterior
- S-line
- LED light package
- Storage package
but daytona sliner is claiming it was heard over the phone to an audi dealer, and if im right the audi dealer was UK based so therefore the Netherlands Edition Spec Shouldnt Really Be advertised In The Uk....?

·
Registered
84 Posts
There is also a special edition TT out soon so could have been this you overheard?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Amirkhan2621 said:
but daytona sliner is claiming it was heard over the phone to an audi dealer, and if im right the audi dealer was UK based so therefore the Netherlands Edition Spec Shouldnt Really Be advertised In The Uk....?
I know, but maybe Audi will do the same in the UK.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I did miss the beginning part of the message , but I thought I did hear A1 . But im properly wrong thought and like you say it's properly for another model

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
was this what i heard months ago? ha ha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts