Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I am as I put in another post (thanks for the replies) travelling to Europe in the A1. Does anyone know the best place to source a set of spare halogen bulbs???? I don't want to be in trouble with the French, Italian, Austrian, or German police!

Thanks!

P.S. Is there anything that can be done to people who open their car doors in car parks and dent A1s??

·
Registered
679 Posts
I had a spare bulb kit from the Audi dealer in the boot when i received my A1!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Dont know really & they left the price tag on too £24.99 pity there are not replacement drls or Xenons in there! :)

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
sg107 said:
Hi all,
I am as I put in another post (thanks for the replies) travelling to Europe in the A1. Does anyone know the best place to source a set of spare halogen bulbs???? I don't want to be in trouble with the French, Italian, Austrian, or German police!

Thanks!

P.S. Is there anything that can be done to people who open their car doors in car parks and dent A1s??
Keep a large bottle of Super Crazy Glue in your A1 and apply to their door seals. They'll get the idea soon enough. :twisted: :shock: :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.