Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went to the cinema Thursday, Vue in Merthyr Tydfil, to go see Transformers 3, awesome film by the way, easier my favourite trilogy of films Transformers is. Action, Aliens/Robots, Cars and Megan Fox/Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, what more can you ask for in a film.:D

anyway..

On the way out I spotted a Amalfi White A1 in the car park facing me, couldn't see the back but it looked nice, was Sporty and it had black alloys on it, think it was an S-Line.

Then on the way out I let her/him, couldn't see really who it was, I just flashed the beams to let them out at the junctions then my girlfriend spotted it, in her worlds "That's the same car as yours isn't it, What's that red thing on the back of that car then?" It was an S1 Badge. I had a little laugh about it all, there isn't an S1 out yet, obviously someone has just got a 'S' badge and taken the 'A' off. It looked alright but it clearly wasn't an S1, it had regular chrome finish double pipes so must have been a 1.4 TSFI. Can't remember the Reg but I did have Hereford Audi plate holders.

It was a nice car but the 'S' badge just cracked me up a bit. Wanting to stand out I guess...:lol:

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
A fake S1? RUBBISH! :p

·
Registered
921 Posts

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
i'm gonna stick V10 on mine now

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
a bit sad if you ask me, wait and get the real thing.. :p

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yeah that was me i put the S1 badge on since it was ment to be a S1 the 185 version and my dealer said they have ditched the s1 for the rs1 so thought when in rome :p and i think i remember seeing you to nice a1 aswell ;) and the i must have been in the same film as u since i saw transformers aswell :lol: i getting my car remaped by revo so it'll be 225 bhp soon plenty to keep up with the rs1 when its released :p where about do u live? im from brecon way?

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
TomOwen21 said:
a bit sad if you ask me, wait and get the real thing.. :p
I'm putting a S1 badge on mine! It means Slow 1 (TDI) Haha :lol: ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts