Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a little surprised that only a couple of you have posted pics so far thanks for that.

Any chance those of you who haven't could upload some for the rest of us to drool over?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Try here - gallery/index.php

Though I do find it detracts from the threads to have the pictures elsewhere - though some people have them in their threads too.

Perhaps a Gallery link next to each posters posts - to their gallery so you can easily find what they are on about - and don't have to post it all the time.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Yes , please guys and girls get some pics up now the weekend is out the way

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Inline attachments (when posting) is 1024KB (1MB), gallery is 2048KB (2MB).

Just resize the image, 800x600 or 1600x1200 are fine

·
Registered
12 Posts
Evening all,
I will post my photos in the morning for you to drool over :) Sorry taken so long but I am recovering from Scotland beating the Boks :lol: :lol: :lol:

Picked up my car at the launch yesterday with the other A1s and we all drove away at noon in a long line - pretty fun stuff...got plenty of looks and head turning!

What can i say about the car.........for those who are still waiting for their cars........it is worth the wait. ;) what a great wee car. I have only managed a couple of wee journeys in my car but from those trips I am impressed.

I got a 1.6TDI sport and the ride is firm but not uncomfortable - this is helped by the very very comfortable sport seats! As John H says, my engine is also quite tight and on the small trips I got 48-49mpg. Quite low, but I have only really done 17 miles in it. I am out and about this week so will have plenty of miles to break it in.

The finish internally is magnificent and the MMI is awesome, totally different from what i had in my A3. The build quality is second to none. The drivers cockpit is wery well equiped and feels nice and compact, you dont' need to stretch far when adjusting temp changing gears, the only wee point is that the foot pedals are quite close together so that will take a bit of getting used too!

Externally........the crips clean lines are again awesome..... :geek: the Tornado line and contrast roof line make the car and give it it's cheeky character.

BTW, at yesterday's lauch, the centre had 18 cars going out and I noticed only 2 had the xenons and LED DRLs!! Interesting no?

Photos will be up tomorrow.....if you want specific details / views photographed let me know.. :)

·
Registered
811 Posts
audiallstars said:
Picked up my car at the launch yesterday with the other A1s and we all drove away at noon in a long line - pretty fun stuff...got plenty of looks and head turning!
You should see it when you get a few hundred like with our Smart car on the London to Brighton run they used to organise. The collective noun for a line of Smarts is "a tube" (as in a tube of Smarties). :lol:

Maybe something to organise a meet next year at the anniversary of the UK launch A1B1 (A1 1st Birthday)?

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
There is now a link under your name in each post > Images: 10 - which is hyperlinked to zour gallery

·
Registered
274 Posts
audiallstars said:
Folks,

Some photos of my new go-kart! Check out my gallery....sorry, don't know how to do the link bit! Can you help Jae? :?
does it have the darkened rear windows - the side-on pic looks darker at the back half ?

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
if you use photobucket or something similar you can link to your pictures so they appear like this

which is

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
The link to a users gallery is in there info box under the username in each post. It's the camera icon and only appears when you have pics in your personal gallery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts