Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a spare set of 17" Geniune Sline alloys knocking around anyone interested? By the way they have Bridgestone Potenza alloys

·
Registered
284 Posts
Do you ship to Portugal mate?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im sure I can sort something out for Portugal, and Ill upload a picture of the ones, how does £550 sound? Ill find out some postage costs

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I cant seem to get a picture to upload but they are the ones that come standard on the sline, the 5-spoke twin design alloy wheels, they are in excellent condition and still loads of tyre tread on them.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ive looked on Fedex its coming up at around £100 for postage to Portugal, I dont know if you or anyone has any recommendations on who we could use

·
Registered
37 Posts
Try DSV in Killingholme, they have a depot in Tamworth you can take them to, and if Zero picks them up in Lisbon, it should be cheaper than that. Don't ring one of the other depots though as Killingholme manage the service and other depots will bump the price up.

·
Registered
27 Posts
How old are the wheels/how many miles? Any marks/scrapes? How many miles have the tyres done?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
About 3000 miles they have covered no kerbing or scrapes with the exception of rear drivers side tiny mark not very noticable

·
Registered
442 Posts
Just a idea?

Anyone ( well need 3 people really? ) interested in buy 1 alloy and tyre each? thought be a good way to get a spare?

Id be interested

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.