Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

Now after 3 months of ownership I am still yet to receive anything that suggests I have the Service Pack on the car. On the original invoice it states I have paid but nothing more.

I called Audi Last week and the guy told me I should have received a welcome pack however I still have nothing ...

Has anyone else received anything from Audi Finance relating to the 5yr 50,000 miles servicing that I'm sure most people have paid for ?

Thanks,

·
Registered
512 Posts
sbarker said:
All,

Now after 3 months of ownership I am still yet to receive anything that suggests I have the Service Pack on the car. On the original invoice it states I have paid but nothing more.

I called Audi Last week and the guy told me I should have received a welcome pack however I still have nothing ...

Has anyone else received anything from Audi Finance relating to the 5yr 50,000 miles servicing that I'm sure most people have paid for ?

Thanks,
I think has been raised before.

I haven't received anything as I was told it's all held electronically. So when you book in for a service Audi know on their system what packs you have added on the car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.