1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
131 Posts
Definitely seeing more of them on the roads.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes agreed ..... although still not many around Park Gate/Locks Heath/Fareham area yet .... and the ones we've seen so far have all been Amalfi ....

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
I constantly keep hearing they can't make them fast enough to meet demand!

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Well lets hope i get a good price for my one! :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
I don't like it... I seen two in Tamworth today? Both white and both driven by women! I need to set the black male out amongst the ladies!!!

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Misano seems a rare beast considering it was used in all the marketing.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Agreed. I have seen quite a few too but only in Amalfi/phantom black. Can't wait for my Daytona to arrive - it will surely turn heads!

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Tell you what annoyed me about the marketing pics at the time it was released you couldn't get a sport a1 with the DRLs. Finding normal headlights in a brochure is rare!

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Yes, and all the marketing teasing of the 18" Rotor wheels... Then we find out they are not available in the UK! :(

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Our (rather, my wife's) 1st choice was Scuba blue with ice
silver roofline contrast, but the salesman advised us that
we could wait months for that - and she didn't like
the Amalfi - and all the other colours were like Scuba
(xirallic problem) so she plumped for black .....

Still hoping a Scuba with silver 'stock' car appears
close to our spec.....

·
Registered
354 Posts
Its good its selling well. Hope it keeps the prices up.

Id agree on the colour, the white seems to be the most popular choice based on what I have seen on the roads, but I am still really happy with my misano red and contrast line.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
@bob_s - if it had been my colour choice, I'd have gone for the scuba blue/ice silver contrast line -or- the misano red with contrast line, but my wife hates red cars (always has she says!) ... I think yours looks fantastic ..... ;)

·
Registered
512 Posts
I am starting to see a few more around my way too, its good to see they are doing well, but I did like being exclusive lol.

Ill be standing in the S1 que when it opens haha.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Look what was parked just over from me... I was sad enough to pull up next to it for a cheeky photo! Only difference was the other one had a baby seat in the back. Mine is the BETTER one of the left... ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Forgot to mention that a blue S-Line drove out the car park as I was pulling up next to the COPY CAT! I was cursing when I saw them both... :lol:

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts