Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a call today from my dealership to say my car is being built this week. Very excited :D

Arriving soon:-
1.4 Sport Sphere Blue
Xenon lights
Panoramic Sunroof
Audi sound system
DAB Radio
Climate Control
Parking Sensors
Connectivity Pack

·
Registered
62 Posts
It's exciting, isn't it! I also have a Sphere Blue being built this week, but a 1.6 TDI in my case.

Hope they come soon.

PF.xx

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Ooooh... Nice spec!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Car has arrived at the dealership today! I am picking it up sometime next week!!

Yippee :D :) :D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Oooh - very exciting!!!

If you don't mind me asking, where in the country are you and do you know when it arrived in the UK?

Mine arrived at port yesterday and I'm trying to work out if I'll get it this week or into next...all I can find seem to suggest about a week for transport from Grimsby to dealer, on average.

VERY excited for you.

PF.xx

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi

I don't know when my car arrived in this country, but I'm guessing it came into the Felixstowe Port as I live in Suffolk. It has taken exactly ten days from the end of the build week for the car to arrive at the dealership; just as the salesman told me it would!

Must say I have been very impressed with the staff at Bury St Edmunds Audi, they have done everything they said they would when I ordered my car, and so far everything has gone to plan.

Hope you get news soon!

RP

1 - 7 of 7 Posts