Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Exactly what I said to my g/f who'd been asked not to include the driver / reg, haha.
Seriously though, would feel bad if (s)he gets told off.

Is the bonnet meant to be that proud over the wing?

·
Registered
921 Posts
Press fleet?
The one in Top Gear magazine is white and has the S-Line body kit..

·
Registered
219 Posts
Good one!

Hang on a minute, is that a two tone interior on an S-line car?!

Also, I wouldn't say this was a dealer supplied car... lack of a dealer tax disc holder?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
g/f said it was grey cloth, couldn't take a pic as the driver had stuff on the seat.
She was pretty certain it wasn't an S-line even though it has Xenons.

·
Registered
921 Posts
It hasn't got the S-Line body kit and, as has been said elsewhere the S-Line interior doesn't hit the factory until next month.
Chris may well have some views on this as he foresaw some time ago that the early UK dealer demontrators were likely to be 'non brochure' specs.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Just on my way home at the moment, so unable to see the images, but I'll have a look tonight. It is most likely to be one of the 2 Audi UK registered press office cars. Audi UK wouldn't be happy to see their parked up in Tesco- I get a personal phone call (complete with free slapped wrist) for much less!

Agreed, early demonstrators, including press cars, tend to be an unusual spec. Normally sport, but with options (lots of options!) that can normally only be ordered on S-line. They have been nick-named christmas trees.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Haha! No he should be fine - I just seem to have bad luck with these things - always get caught!

I did post last night - not sure where it went??

Agreed it is a sport (or the equavilent) and most likely to be a press car - certainly not an early car destined for centres as these are fully loaded and this car doesn't even have front parking sensors!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts