Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,264 Posts
Stop finding me ways to spend money that I don't have, I was about to curse you to hell, but I can't actually find anything they are offering to fit to an A1, maybe they are still building the site.

Alarm coding is nice and cheap though :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
I think they must be updating the site at the moment.

It shows retrofits for the A1 now - I'd be tempted by the engine remap an extra 50bhp would go down nicely.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
220 Posts
No heated mirrors though :O

Good find. I have emailed asking for the price for Genuine Bi-Xenons with LEDs!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nipz said:
No heated mirrors though :O
!
I know :cry: I thought I might have found them.

I notice however that they do talk about being able to activate "folding on locking" with an adjustment to the MMi?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,264 Posts
Eddie1 said:
I notice however that they do talk about being able to activate "folding on locking" with an adjustment to the MMi?
At £850 I'd expect them to park the bloody car for me and wash it while I was gone :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
I am waiting for cruise control to be fitted to mine. It seems they dont have the codes to do it at the moment.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,264 Posts
simonski said:
I am waiting for cruise control to be fitted to mine. It seems they dont have the codes to do it at the moment.
Don't forget to keep us posted how you get on, I need this so badly................
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
220 Posts
I had an email back today regarding the Genuine Audi Bi-Xenon Headlights with LEDs. They are quoting at £1795 + VAT supplied and fitted. State it will take 5 hours to do. This price doesn't include the optional headlight washer jets or auto levelling (so this must not be needed legally???).

Sounds a hell of a lot of money and time to do them? Surely you just need to drop them in? I have replied asking this so will update when i get more info - cant image they will try me though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
I used these guys to do cruise control on my previous VW Golf, they were pretty good.

I am now wondering if it might be worth asking if they can do heated mirrors as I miss that on the cold icy mornings.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
220 Posts
hm1975 said:
I used these guys to do cruise control on my previous VW Golf, they were pretty good.

I am now wondering if it might be worth asking if they can do heated mirrors as I miss that on the cold icy mornings.
I can ask when he replies unless anyone else wants to email :)

I miss them too...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
Nipz said:
I can ask when he replies unless anyone else wants to email :)

I miss them too...
I am not bothered about the folding stuff, just miss the mirrors heating up this morning my mirrors were iced up until I got to London which was a pain.

In Europe they have the option of just having heated mirrors so surely can't be too difficult.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
220 Posts
hm1975 said:
Nipz said:
I can ask when he replies unless anyone else wants to email :)

I miss them too...
I am not bothered about the folding stuff, just miss the mirrors heating up this morning my mirrors were iced up until I got to London which was a pain.

In Europe they have the option of just having heated mirrors so surely can't be too difficult.
A lady at Audi parts was sure the wiring was there ready just not sure whether the software would know what to do with the heated mirrors if you changed the glass.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have e mailed them and am waiting on a reply.

We really need to get this heated mirror thing sorted as I really really really miss them :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,264 Posts
It looks like my need for these is getting more pressing..............

So SHMBO says
 
1 - 20 of 95 Posts
Top