Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone , weve had acouple of cars broken into at work over the last week and im dreading mine being touched :( , im gonna be leaving my glovebox open and empty at least.

If my window did get smashed? would Audi be able to sort a replacement ok ? id rather a proper replacement done than say from autowindscreens etc, ( only say that cus my dad had a tint in the colour glass once ) dont want odd colours

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Audi acutally use a local window repair dealer to do that sort of thing. The windscreen itself will come from Audi stocks tho....its around £300 though and insurance won't cover a genuine Audi one

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it wouldnt be a genuine replacement glass then ( side window )

saw the cctv footage , the person looked into three cars. Cooper s , new polo and broke into a focus. unfort a tom tom holder was attached to the windscreen and the ower had the mobile phone lead hanging down.

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Well at first it was geniuine but that only till their own stocks built up. Someone here got a replacement around feb time. I contacted my insurance as I need a replacement and they've said OEM only now.

It might give you some confidence the A1 was voted the most secure supermini...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts