Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Stumbled accross this forum whilst looking for what size SD cards the A1 would play. Based on the advice I am going to pick up an 8GB one not sure which yet.

Anyone else tried to fit a SD card and had succes yet?

Anyway, as the subject suggest I am extremely pleased to have taken delivery of my new A1.

It is even better than I thought it would be. Everything about it is great, exterior, interior and drive.

ps. Looks like a Great Forum!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Aww very pleased for you :)

Yes put this forum in your favorites because its fab , your be welcomed by everyone and theres some good guys and girls on here that will answer any questions.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hiya,

Yes I bought a 2GB card, forgetting how big albums are, so I now have two 2GB cards in the car (the second I had bought for work but scrapped that idea). I will probably buy an 8GB or larger card soon though.

The only thing I haven't fathomed is how to get the album art/covers up with the music, as they are certainly on cards if you view on a PC. Might have to call upon a more IT orientated friend.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.