Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems the wee A1 is pretty popular in central scotland, i've spotted a few white, seen a silver s-line in alloa asda carpark today, see a red with silver contrast line everyday almost on way to work in Dollar, i've seen sphere blue & the darker blue in stirling & a black with silver contrast @ Sterling mills oulet...still not seen one with full competition kit like mine though so still feeling unique for now.lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
Having still never seen one on the road yet ( & I commute Cardiff-Bristol everyday) I'm intrigued that my wee home town of Stirling is thriving with A1's!! Good to hear Stirling has style!

I'll look out for you in full competition kit on my next journey home! - after I pick up mine in a few weeks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
574 Posts
am from grangemouth and mines amalfi white you may have seen it :lol: if it had a personal plate it mite have been mine

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
father ted said:
am from grangemouth and mines amalfi white you may have seen it :lol: if it had a personal plate it mite have been mine
Didn't catch the plate on the 2nd white one i saw, but the other 1 is one of the reps from stirling audi's wifes, he kindly let us look around it on launch day, it's got competition spoiler & bi-colour alloys & is usually parked at the park & ride. They are definately a popular choice in the central belt!! We've just been to mull for a few days & didn't pass another all the way there or back..it was nice felling exclusive for a while again.lol

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bongo74 said:
Having still never seen one on the road yet ( & I commute Cardiff-Bristol everyday) I'm intrigued that my wee home town of Stirling is thriving with A1's!! Good to hear Stirling has style!

I'll look out for you in full competition kit on my next journey home! - after I pick up mine in a few weeks!

more likely to see me around clackmannanshire area , but if you do mind give us a wave.lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
Will do! I always make a point of driving the hillfoots route every time I go home to admire the scenery i took for granted when I grew up there! Happy driving! 

1 - 6 of 6 Posts