Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
aww thanks rscrob64 :) think my mind is def made up now , gosh cant wait to see it in the fresh

·
Registered
442 Posts
are they 17" wheels

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah 17" wheels,its a basic s-line with heated washers folding mirrors as only extra. i think the wheels look fine for now glad didnt upgrade

·
Registered
442 Posts
im more than happy with that size alloy :) , id like the darkened quarters , xenon lights , folding mirrors , elect clim controls and be ever so happy

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im getting the rears darkened locally, lights would been nice but not sure needed as mine will be working car (driving school) doing 50k pa. Actually smartest driving school car ha ha

·
Registered
442 Posts
yes it will be and im sure you get loads of bookings when they see it

·
Registered
13 Posts
Really cool!
I never really thought about getting a WHITE car, but after I've seen the A1 in whiter, I loved the colour! Looks really good!
That's the colour I will get. Even in the Sports version and the 16"wheels it looks great!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
went for test drive yesterday and to see my car but the salesman didnt have keys so could not see inside the s-line.sorry guys. had test drive of diesel sport, not as quick as my cooper d but new that prob case.felt solid and good quality inside.was told could come back thru sometime and get trade plates on and have shot when got time, i will take pics then. annoying to know car ready to pick up but no good to me till dual controls ready.ahhhhhhhh

·
Registered
68 Posts
Would be great to see them when you get a chance! I know I am just being impatient now, as will hopefully see it for myself if I can pick mine up later in the week!

·
Registered
70 Posts
great pic's your car is lovely,am getting sooo excited for friday when i get mine :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hopefully you will be able to collect your car very soon, HE MAN have said it could take between 1 and 3 weeks to make the template then you can have them fitted.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts