Audi A1 Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Right Audi got back to me on this - they are going to replace my entire passenger seat! :-s

·
Registered
26 Posts
unfortunately my 1.4 s-line developed the same passenger seat rattle

was driving me mad so booked in to drop back to dealer today... typically the rattle stopped this morning when I was on my way to drop it off. sods law! have left the car with them until next week - really hope they can sort it - really expected better when spending just shy of 20k on such a small car...

·
Registered
27 Posts
I too have one of these rattles. Had my mate in the passenger seat. Heard a rattle coming from what sounded like inside the dash somewhere. Then after i had dropped him off i head the rattle coming from the seat. When i held the seatbelt clip it didn't sound as loud. Will have to check it out tomorrow

·
Registered
26 Posts
Must check my passenger seat too, but I've also noticed that both the driver side sun blind (in the up position) and the driver side handle above the door sill rattle slightly. When I press against them when driving, the noise goes away, and actually flipping the sun blind down works too. Anyone else see this? Must look for a solution. :oops:

·
Registered
104 Posts
I've got the same rattle with the visors on my work Toyota. Seems the clip that holds the visor in place is too large and it is worse when cold, disappears when the car is warmed by the sun for a while

21 - 25 of 25 Posts