Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm soon to be placing an order for my A1, sometime in march and am just wondering if those of you that ticked the panoramic roof option feel like you made a worthwhile decision? Does it really make the driving experience more fun? Some inside pic's would be appreciated!

·
Registered
921 Posts
There's some inside pics on here somewhere - do a search

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chelmersteve said:
There's some inside pics on here somewhere - do a search
I've done a search and been through all the user pics... nothing cropped up! There's plenty of interior snaps but none of the inside out viewing the sunroof... it's a pretty pricey add on so I want to see exactly what It is I might be buying.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've ordered the panoramic sunroof :D ......It is my 'favourite' option on the car!.....well worth the money in my opinion!"......see my gallery/images for external views of the sunroof! :D Inside the car with the sunroof blind open it creates a really nice open feel, it open's and closes with real quality!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Here's a clip i found which helped me make my choice..... not the best video, someone shot whilst in a showroom but gives you the general idea from the inside! Hope it helps.... ;)

Ali ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
i had the same question when i placed my order a month ago.. for me 100% worth it despite as i have understood it doesnt open completely it just gives another look ( especially for white A1's as my Sline one) so i feel confident i made the right choice and its worth it !

·
Registered
921 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts