Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the delay, its taken an age to get these pics resized for here. Will also do a write up on the good, bad and the ugly as well lol.

so far done about 300 miles and its a dream, nice and responsive and very nippy!

I love the Glacier white, and the Daytona contrast line, think it really works will together

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
looks very nice indeed what spec have you gone for mate?? :)

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Wooooo, first glacier delivery!

Looks great with the red leather! So what's your opinion on glacier?

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Can you upload some HQ pics to your gallery? And some close up paint shots (money shots) ? :lol:

In the sun and in the shade?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will do - been struggling with file sizes for the gallery and on here in general, but will get some decent pics on there.

The online services are good too, with google earth maps / satellite imagery, led interior light pack is nice, especially with the Bose speakers lit up at the front.

Dsg with paddles gives a nice response and it's a lot nippier than I thought it would be.

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Tell your thoughts on the Bose! :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Initially I thought I had made a mistake!

But most of the problem was the iPhone eq settings, now I have it set up it is pretty awesome, nice deep base, good control over where the sound is and no boot limitations that I can see either space wise

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
cheekychappie said:
Initially I thought I had made a mistake!

But most of the problem was the iPhone eq settings, now I have it set up it is pretty awesome, nice deep base, good control over where the sound is and no boot limitations that I can see either space wise
Thats good to hear... Have you got the Dynolicious iPhone App? It can tell you your BHP and 0-60 times etc.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
That pictures made it more of a tease! Looks to similar to amalfi!!! PLEASE more pictures in different light?

Im desperate to see!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,038 Posts
Mate, your Car Looks Great. I am About to order an A1 Sport in Glacier White, Same Wheels etc. Just Debating if I Should have the Detona Grey Roof Line or Not ?

G

·
Cheekychappie, Hi!

Can you confirm - are the wheels all alloy or is the coloured part with rivets on another part?

Cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts