Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am ordering my 1.4 TFSI 6-speed A1 as soon as the dealer returns from his holiday. Any info about packages or extras on the car that were good or not so good would be useful.
Also, I live in Germany but have a right hand drive...does anybody know the deal with the headlights - can they be changed by a lever/button or not?

Thanks,

Sarah

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Hi Sarah,
What a beautiful name! ;)

Seriously, go for the Xenons/LEDs for sure... They will really make the car imo and can be changed for driving in different countries by using VCDS software and a cable.

The S-Line model is cool as you get a few nice extras like LED vanity mirrors for doing your makeup and hair ;)

Dimming rear view mirror is also a good option, it stops all the rear headlight glare.

I hope that helps.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Climate is good. The controls look much better and it includes-
Auto lights
Rain sensing wipers
Windscreen shade band (although not obvious)

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
SarahMurphy86 said:
I am ordering my 1.4 TFSI 6-speed A1 as soon as the dealer returns from his holiday. Any info about packages or extras on the car that were good or not so good would be useful.
Also, I live in Germany but have a right hand drive...does anybody know the deal with the headlights - can they be changed by a lever/button or not?

Thanks,

Sarah
You armed forces or something? :-D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your help... it is arriving very soon!! I'm not sure if I ordered the fancy lights which I am gutted about.... maybe I could save for them and have them added anotehr time?
My next new hassle is winter tyres... grrr!!!

·
Premium Member
5,038 Posts
Oh No Moj is Starting Again ....

Sarah Tell Grandad to Calm Down before he does some Damage to his Heart :-D

Welcome to the Forum Sarah.

What Spec A1 Did you go for in the End ? Extra's etc

1 - 6 of 6 Posts