Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had our A1 order confirmed yesterday,week 14 build delivery mid April. :)
Spec as follows:-
A1 1.4 tfsi 185 s-line s-tronic in Amalfi white,
Opensky Panoramic roof,
Paddles
Bose
Xenon plus light package
Comfort package
Tyre pressure monitor
Heated and folding mirrors
Front centre armrest
electronic climate control
Storage package
Connectivity package
Service plan.

Dealer fit ,18"Polygon wheels with Pirelli 225x35x18 P Zero Rosso tyres,red air vent trims and Leather Re_trim in quilted Red
To seat centres, door panels,and centre console .
Should look the dogs!!!!
:D :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
84 Posts
ouch thats gotta hurt the wallet!
now the long wait begins :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
butch said:
Had our A1 order confirmed yesterday,week 14 build delivery mid April. :)
Spec as follows:-
A1 1.4 tfsi 185 s-line s-tronic in Amalfi white,
Paddles
Bose
Xenon plus light package
Comfort package
Tyre pressure monitor
Heated and folding mirrors
Front centre armrest
electronic climate control
Storage package
Connectivity package
Service plan.

Dealer fit ,18"Polygon wheels with Pirelli 225x35x18 P Zero Rosso tyres,red air vent trims and Leather Re_trim in quilted Red
To seat centres, door panels,and centre console .
Should look the dogs!!!!
:D :D :D
Red and white - I feel sick :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
220 Posts
Very very nice!!

May we ask how much :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
Probably best not to!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
274 Posts
butch said:
Leather Re_trim in quilted Red
To seat centres, door panels,and centre console .
Should look the dogs!!!!
:D :D :D
So is that an audi dealer doing that or some local upholsterer (perhaps though the audi dealer) - how much is the leather work ??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MDPlatts said:
butch said:
Leather Re_trim in quilted Red
To seat centres, door panels,and centre console .
Should look the dogs!!!!
:D :D :D
So is that an audi dealer doing that or some local upholsterer (perhaps though the audi dealer) - how much is the leather work ??
Local upholsterer recommended by dealer and i have to say having visited them and seen thier work top notch.
Leather work is £485. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Forgot the sunroof!! :oops:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nipz said:
Very very nice!!

May we ask how much :)
With the wheels theres a 2 and a 6 in it!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
Joined
·
274 Posts
butch said:
Local upholsterer recommended by dealer and i have to say having visited them and seen thier work top notch.
Leather work is £485. :D
Thank - and that is for taking the "sport" materiel out of the existing seats and replacing it with leather or replacing all the existing leather & sport materiel with the new stuff - i.e. a complete recover.

Is it just the fronts or rears too ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
butch said:
Had our A1 order confirmed yesterday,week 14 build delivery mid April. :)
:D :D :D
Did you order yesterday ? Or just receive confirmation about delivery ? Because i'm in Belgium, ordered two weeks ago and am looking at build date week 19 ...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
MDPlatts said:
butch said:
Local upholsterer recommended by dealer and i have to say having visited them and seen thier work top notch.
Leather work is £485. :D
Thank - and that is for taking the "sport" materiel out of the existing seats and replacing it with leather or replacing all the existing leather & sport materiel with the new stuff - i.e. a complete recover.

Is it just the fronts or rears too ?
It is for replacing the seat centres,centre panel on doors . lower centre consul and edgeing all four carpets (as in the media pack.
Price for a full retrim was £925.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top