Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cool:

Well, Audi A1 just been agreed as my new company car so I figured I'd sign up and say hi. Will have a poke around the forum and see what info I can find, check out the FAQs and stuff. Don't want to end up being 'that' noob who asks the same questions that have been covered a million times :lol:

No idea what options are on the car as yet, was told it was a Milano Red TDI S Line and that ticked the boxes I need lol. As a company car (and probably leased) it'll no doubt be missing the uber cool stuff like Xenons and Technology Package that I would have ideally wanted, but hey ho it's not cost me anything so I'll happily settle for whatever and I needed it delivered ASAP so it had to be ex-stock.

Can't wait to get my hands on it now. 99g/km sealed the deal for me, I'm all for being green.

Pics when it arrives and I look forward to reading (and posting) a little more about life with the baby Audi.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. Lots of info and advice here, as you've probably already discovered. When are you looking to take delivery?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts