Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
Placed order early Feb, build week 11 so all being well mid April delivery...
A1 1.6 TDI S-Line Daytona grey in the end (had difficulty in selecting a colour), & a few extras as u do!
Will keep u updated with developments.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just to update you(build week 11)Spoke to my dealer today car ready at the port to set sail to the UK, all being well I Shall have her before Easter.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:D Had conformation that she has arrived at my dealers so all being well I will collect her ;) on Wednesday if not sooner!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How exciting, just off to collect her 10.30 pick up will post pics later on

·
Registered
60 Posts
Enjoy picking her up!! Look forward to seeing the pics :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
At long last here are my pictures!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I patricularly like the 'grand unveiling' shots :D

Enjoy!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just to update you had some spec issues so car rejected, so now we start the process all over again....let's hope the next couple of months fly by really soon. My brief encounter with the A1 has been fab, so really looking forward to a new chapter and put the past behind us. I have to say my dealer seamlessly sorted out this mess, good customer service Audi...let's hope the replacement car will live up to expectations.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just had a new build date week 34 which makes it w/c Aug 22nd, so sometime early Sept.
Let's hope all is perfect this time around....enjoy the BH everyone.
Mark

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just received the sad news from the dealer that my car has also failed the checks please tell me was it worth the wait...did u have the use of aobility car until ur A1 arrived and did it come on time?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.