Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all im my name is rich and im from Staffs.
Placed an order for a A1 on monday and thought i would sign up and say hello! :p

·
Registered
159 Posts
Welcome.
I read on the other thread you're going for the s-line in red with no contrast, have the same thing on order. :p
Did you go for the 17" or 18" alloys?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well you made a great choice!!
Ive gone for the 18s ive read a few reviews saying that the sline suspension plus big wheels makes the ride really firm but to be honest im sure 1" cant make THAT much difference....(famous last words!)

·
Registered
159 Posts
I didn't like the 17"s initially, only had the grey brochure pic to go on, so I spec'd the 18"s.
After the Top Gear web review I decided I actually quite liked them and rang the dealer to downgrade. (It's also what got me pondering the white.)
In a weird way I'm hoping you're wrong so I don't regret my choice. :lol:

Might change my username to sline_rich_little_alloys ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha i think you should!!

Did you go for the daytime running lights? i didnt bother but now ive seen a pic of the "normal" lights im going to ring the dealers and see if its possible to add the lights on to my order.
also noticed not many folke have gone for the sat nav? what extras did you go for?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Yes, the only reason I have the S-line is because I wanted the LED DRLs. I had originally spec'd a Sport.
I had an A3 follow me home the other day in red with the DRLs, lucky I didn't crash as I was looking in my rear view mirror so much.

I haven't gone for sat nav as I have google maps and tom tom on my phone. It does look quite cool, well the 3D street view photos I've seen anyway. Did add the comfort package and the folding mirrors.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
spoke to the dealers today and managed to add the DRLs no problem but he told me my "build week" is week 3 so looks like its gonna be mid feb for me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.