Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought i would get my new wheels out and see what they look like on the Amalfi A1.

I had to ship these in from Germany as they are not available in mainland UK, apart from handing your local dealer the sum of £2400 :eek: I managed to get them at a really good price brand new and removed from a new A1.

They are the Audi 18" Rotor wheels that are available on the A1 in certain parts of the world. I think they look nice, although they will be going on the Glacier A1 when it arrives.

They look quite big in the pictures, as i put them in front of the S-Line wheels and they still had the packaging on! :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
450 Posts
Mojito said:
Thought i would get my new wheels out and see what they look like on the Amalfi A1.

I had to ship these in from Germany as they are not available in the UK, apart from handing your local dealer the sum of £2400 :eek: I managed to get them at a really good price brand new and removed from a new A1.

They are the Audi 18" Rotor wheels that are available on the A1 in certain parts of the world. I think they look nice, although they will be going on the Glacier A1 when it arrives.

They look quite big in the pictures, as i put them in front of the S-Line wheels and they still had the packaging on! :lol:
Nice. A car in the showroom had those on and they look awesome!!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
They look mint!!!

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, strangely they are available in Ireland... But not in the UK. And Ireland source their cars through the UK, i was told by a dealer over there!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Mojito said:
Yes, strangely they are available in Ireland... But not in the UK. And Ireland source their cars through the UK, i was told by a dealer over there!
Northern Ireland is part of the uk.......:)

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rghealth said:
Mojito said:
Ooops, haha... Ok mainland England/Wales/Scotland. :lol:

·
Registered
450 Posts
Mojito said:
rghealth said:
Mojito said:
Ooops, haha... Ok mainland England/Wales/Scotland. :lol:
It's ok. We are used to it since we beat you in the world cup qualifiers you tend to disown us. Lol.

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
rghealth said:
It's ok. We are used to it since we beat you in the world cup qualifiers you tend to disown us. Lol.
Don't ever mention that again! :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A few more pics

Attachments

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
You still didnt mention how much you paid?

They look awesome aswell. If I had 2k spare I'd love them.

Mums looking at getting a5 black edition with 19" rotors on i could steal them haha

·
Registered
512 Posts
Some on eBay now for £1,150 buy it now (£50 postage)

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I paid £850 brand new with the 225/35/18 Tyres.

The bigger Rotors look awesome! Yes, steal those 19's, haha.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Bartlett88 said:
You still didnt mention how much you paid?

They look awesome aswell. If I had 2k spare I'd love them.

Mums looking at getting a5 black edition with 19" rotors on i could steal them haha
They won't fit on the A1 cos of the different bolt dimensions. Our A1s are on PCD 5x100 rims.

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thats right the A5 rims are 112, although you can buy 112-100 adaptors

·
Registered
54 Posts
stop posting about things that tempt me into spending money..... :) they look fantastic.

Did you get them from ebay or a supplier that you care share on here?

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
They quite often appear on ebay.de there are a set for sale in the for sale section and ebay uk... Make them an offer, tell the wife you paid £300 ;)

·
Registered
162 Posts
If anyones interested there is a set on e-bay at the moment,buy it now £1150!!!,they are at Windsor,the item number is 220788041289,look awsome,cheers. :)Ive just seen i am a tad late with this post. :oops:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Mojito said:
i used to like you :lol:wheres mine? didnt you think to buy 2 set?

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
father ted said:
Mojito said:
i used to like you :lol:wheres mine? didnt you think to buy 2 set?
Steal the Church donations and buy the ones on eBay! :lol:

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm not jealous at all... Sweeeeeet wheels!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts