Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm from Guatemala, and today just order my new Audi A1. :D

It's going to be in Guatemala on the second week of october, later i will post the exactly date. This are the specification that i order (the most relevant):

Audi A1 Ambition
1.4 TFSI
wih open sky system
keyless
bose sound and led package
xenon plus
white amalfi with a little grey daytona
S-tronic

I'm very happy, can't wait to october!!!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Welcome to the forum, only 8 weeks to wait, quick delivery in Guatemala :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Congratulations! Those eight weeks will whizz by...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi, just updating....

I came to Audi today to see how everything goes, they told me that they finish to produce my car on August 29. I'm glad that my car is finished, now the have to tranport to Guatemala. It's gonna be here on the second or third week of October, deliver to me on the last week of October aprox.

Can't wait to have my car!!!! :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,

Also new to the forum although been reading posts for a few months now. I ordered my 1.4 tfsi on 30 july, so 3 days after you Chips. Does this mean that it is likely that my car will have been built as well? I ordered from london. Does anyone have an idea what the shipping times to London are likely to be? Very excited, over waiting now! :cool:

Spec: 1.4 tfsi s-line, glacier white, sound upgrade, satnav, 5yr warranty

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi everone, here's an update.

The boat that carries my cars arrive last week :D . It takes more time that i expected. It's in the port, because it has to pay taxes and other stuff. I didn't see it, and i impatient to see it. I talk to the audi agency and they say that it's going to be ready about the 15 of december.

I can't wait to see it, i'm very very excited.

I will tell you how everything goes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi all, today i recieved a call from my audi dealer, it's on plan that my car will be ready to collect on friday or early the next week, i'm very very excited because i wait a long time for my car (six months) .

I didn't see it yet, but i guess i'm going to love it :D CAN'T WAIT !!!

Talking to my audi dealer, it says that my car it's going to be the only one in Guatemala with that specifications, specially bose and open sky system, because the people that buy A1's only get the standard, that's why i think it worth the wait!!!

I'll tell you when i'm going to collect it and later post some photos!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tomorrow (on friday) i'm going to collect my new audi a1 yeiii!!! it will be ready on the afternoon....can't wait !!! I think i'm going to love it...

Will post some photos on weekend !!!!

·
Registered
512 Posts
kwakaman said:
WOW man. This has to be the longest wait on the plannet for an A1.

Post some nice pictures sometime.
Took the words out of my mouth lol.

Least you have it now, or will do later today :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts