Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I haven't got the new brochure yet but there are some new options available from today.

Full details with pricing is over on the A1OC homepage (audia1ownersclub.co.uk), but I'll post the brochure on here as soon as it's finished.

Hope it helps

·
Registered
274 Posts
The brochure on the website is still the November 2010 one - which only changed ordering and pics slightly.

Some of those have been there for ages - privacy glass (ordered this), black styling (ordered this), the first of the xenon options and aluminium gear knob and technology deletion - and I think the inlets too.

I wanted the full leather on my sline -but the sales droid went off radar for 2+ weeks just before I went confirmed so I'm having to stick with the grotty grey looking half/half option.

I would have ordered the 185hp option too if it had been available a month ago.

Damn your lazy ways Audi UK.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I have noticed on the German Audi site that when you select the new 185bhp engine you get a different SLine bodykit.

Dont know if this is just a German thing or if it will make its way over here too.

Andrew

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.