Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

Just signed up to the forum, big hello to everybody ;)

Do I have an A1, I'm afraid not :oops: but been doing some heavy reading up and signing up to the forum says a lot to my train of thought :lol:

Got a hankering for the AUDI A1 1.4 TFSI Sport 3dr, running the same engine on a Mk6 Golf at the moment, great unit imo, has a nice balance, well for me anyway :cool:

Wading through options etc, trying to fathom out what can be omitted from a factory build but can be retro fitted at a later stage when funds are more readily available.

Need to get some p/x quotations in so as we know where we're going here, decisions, decisions ....

My thoughts thus far

AUDI A1 1.4 TFSI Sport 3dr [Amalfi White]
Tyre pressure loss indicator[ Y]
Front centre armrest with storage compartment def [Y]
Hill hold assist def [Y]

LED DRL's?
LED rear lights?
Light and rain sensor?
Xenon plus?


De-bagging? dont really get that one tbh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,456 Posts
Welcome aboard....

The two LEDs you mention both come within xenon package...well I know they do on s line.

And as for the de bagging I have no idea
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,456 Posts
PS if you go for light and rain sensors you might aswell get the climate control which includes this also
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,264 Posts
Armrest is defo a retro fit option, but comes in about £50 dearer

Think it's probably de-badging ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bartlett88 said:
Welcome aboard....

The two LEDs you mention both come within xenon package...well I know they do on s line.

And as for the de bagging I have no idea
Wasnt too clear on the xenons on the Sport tbh, read somewhere also that the pricing was wrong as they no longer needed the washer system due to lower temps emitted or something on that line.

De.bagging was a typo on my part, soz.

Bartlett88 said:
PS if you go for light and rain sensors you might aswell get the climate control which includes this also
Point to bear in mind, thanks. Got the sensors on the Mk6 but don't think I'd miss them unlike the auto-dim rear view mirror.

triplefan said:
Armrest is defo a retro fit option, but comes in about £50 dearer

Think it's probably de-badging ;)
Ah right, you could be right going by that retro fit linky in your sig, lol, nice photos and write up btw :cool:

Yep de-badging it was, did you spot the bit where I went brain dead then :p

Thanks for the welcome everyone ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
A_1 said:
Wasnt too clear on the xenons on the Sport tbh, read somewhere also that the pricing was wrong as they no longer needed the washer system due to lower temps emitted or something on that line.
I've just ordered a Sport 1.4 TFSI with Xenons - it's just the S-Tronic that doesn't need washers now. So price including washers on the Sport is £1,095 and includes LED rear lights/daytime running lights, LED interior light pack and light/rain sensors. You can then add climate control for reduced price of £205 - the controls look a lot smarter than the standard aircon imo.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,264 Posts
JPosh said:
the controls look a lot smarter than the standard aircon imo.
Works a hell of a lot better too :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JPosh said:
A_1 said:
Wasnt too clear on the xenons on the Sport tbh, read somewhere also that the pricing was wrong as they no longer needed the washer system due to lower temps emitted or something on that line.
I've just ordered a Sport 1.4 TFSI with Xenons - it's just the S-Tronic that doesn't need washers now. So price including washers on the Sport is £1,095 and includes LED rear lights/daytime running lights, LED interior light pack and light/rain sensors. You can then add climate control for reduced price of £205 - the controls look a lot smarter than the standard aircon imo.
Thanks for that bit of clarity there ;)

I'll haul my @rse into a dealer over the weekend for some hands on touchy feely and get some indication of a p/x value on my Golf.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top