Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys!

New to the forums :) am 23 living in Birmingham.

Currently drive a C2 VTS and Ordered my A1, 1.4 S-Line last month in Amalfi White, with connectivity pack and Bose. However, in the last week changed this to Glacier White and also added the black exterior styling. Very excited now and thought id join up on here to be part of this awesome community.

·
Registered
450 Posts
HelloMj said:
Hey Guys!

New to the forums :) am 23 living in Birmingham.

Currently drive a C2 VTS and Ordered my A1, 1.4 S-Line last month in Amalfi White, with connectivity pack and Bose. However, in the last week changed this to Glacier White and also added the black exterior styling. Very excited now and thought id join up on here to be part of this awesome community.
Welcome.....:). Good choice with the black styling pack. I have it on mine and looks amazing. Will look brilliant with the glacier white.....:)

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Hey welcome,
Great choice in colour! ;)

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Glacier for life lol 

·
Registered
450 Posts
Bartlett88 said:
Glacier for life lol 
Can't wait to see the glacier whit with the black styling pack. May be worthwhile looking into getting the roof done back. Would look awesome. :).

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys! :)

Ill make sure I get some photos posted up once its come. Long wait though, November is currently my estimated date, however, they did say that it could jump forward once it gets put into production.

Id love to get the whole roof done black too. Is it possible?

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
I have seen some A1 pics with authentic looking carbon fibre roof and wing mirrors... Looked nice, quality job though not a Halfords vinyl kit jobby ;)

·
Registered
450 Posts
Mojito said:
I have seen some A1 pics with authentic looking carbon fibre roof and wing mirrors... Looked nice, quality job though not a Halfords vinyl kit jobby ;)
My dealer said £500 for a black roof to match black styling kit. Obviously I didn't go for it as my roof is Blake anyway......:).

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
HelloMj said:
Id love to get the whole roof done black too. Is it possible?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Some more pics

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Last one

Attachments

·