Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time to get rid of the dodgem car longer aerial and replace with sleeker smaller one. Looks far better I feel and not lost any radio reception either.

·
Registered
11 Posts
looks a lot tidier!!
i want one of these, where did you get it from ?

·
Registered
574 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
think im getting one of those :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Got myself one too!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Can someone tell me where my aerial is? I've got panoramic sunroof so no aerial like you guys. I quite like not having it cos i think it gives the car a cleaner look but I'd also opt for the wee shark fin if I had one. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
It's in the rear window :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jae said:
It's in the rear window :)

Or is it in the head lining. I think when the digital radio option was taken. There was something about that for that it would be incorporated in the headlining. So if you were to upgrade from STD radio to digital afterwards it would be expensive job. I'm only surmising this could be the case with panoramic roof

·
Registered
921 Posts
Aerial in the headlining wouldn't work very well - it' would be shielded by the roof and no signals would get through..
All my A3s bar the first had the aerial in the rear window. Wouldn't be surprised to see that happening with A1 especially as sunroof models have it there already.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I got mines delivered today, looks good. Now for the car!

·
Registered
305 Posts
much better

·
Registered
512 Posts
Sir_B - whats the colour difference look like close up, in comparision with the aerial base? is it a massive difference?

Was going to buy one of these today but not sure if the match is good enough...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.