Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone was in the same boat as me by having a bad salesman experience during the process of ordering and receiving their cars?

I am new to audi and my experience has been terrible (and thats putting it mildly) - I will be receiving my car shortly and will be telling all about my experience and who with soon.

anyone else had a bad experience?

·
Registered
512 Posts
I have to say, honestly, it's the best service from a garage I've had in a long time.

I get emails everyother week letting me know what's happening and they are always nice when we go in.

Honestly can't fault our dealer.

Sorry to hear you've had a bad experience :(. Have you written to the manager about your issues?

Andrew

·
Registered
442 Posts
I walked into one dealer and your of thought I was a piece of **** on their feet , hence I havent done back. Managed to find a nice sales rep and order is now placed. When I first enquired about the A1 i had a booklet come through the post and a letter from Audi uk giving me details of my local dealer ( the **** ones )

Didnt know if to write and tell them of my experience at the dealer they recommended.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Not got my car yet but very happy so far with Cardiff Audi.Was invited to launch event and been offered to take an A1 out for a few hours.

·
Registered
442 Posts
i only got a 10min ( max ) drive round the block

·
Registered
159 Posts
I went to have a nose at one of the left hand drive cars touring the uk earlier in the year and one of the sales guys offered to treat me to a ride round the block IF I placed an order... gee thanks.

I imagine I can't be alone in receiving a letter from Audi UK asking me to let them know about my purchase?
Haven't filled it in yet as I haven't purchased the car. Doh!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Dont let one bad sales man spoil the car and Audi, I have bought from 3 different dealers and each one I have come across at least one poor salesman, but many more good ones and the after sales service has been fantastic most of the time.

One my LED DTRL failed last week so popped in on Wednesday afternoon, they ordered the part for the following day at 2pm and an hour later it was fixed. not bad service!

Make sure you give them some honest feed back when they call you.

·
Registered
921 Posts
I can't fault the dealer I used this time. I've had experience of several and they vary quite a bit. My biggest gripe with previous dealers I've used is that the salesman says he will do something - even as simple as calling me back - then doesn't. I've aslo had trouble on the servicing side with some dealers not being up with the Audi schedules and trying to add things on that aren't called for. They all seem to automatically add, and charge for, things like a fuel line flush unless you specifically tell them not to.

·
Registered
57 Posts
sorry to hear that, i had a good experience, when the demo car was ready they lend it to me for 12 hours, the attention is great i have my car since nov 20, and they have called twice just too check in if everything is good if i haven't had any problems with the car or any questions so i find that great :)

·
Registered
442 Posts
thats fab theyve done that , just a simple phone call like that can do so much in confidence

·
Registered
108 Posts
Purchased my car from Audi Epsom back in May and took delivery 27/11/10. Superb service and although the original salesman left during the wait for delivery everything was seamless thanks to Seth. I would recommend them to anyone. First class.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I ordered my A1 from edinburgh audi back in may and got mine on 26/11/2010,cant fault my sales guy he was always at the end of the phone when i needed him and sending me updates by emails and even now when am wonting anything or to know anything he has been very helpful,would recommend them to anyone FIRST CLASS SERVICE. big thanks to edinburgh audi :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.